Top 10 Things Bohemian Rhapsody Got Factually Right and Wrong
Subscribe: http://goo.gl/Q2kKrD and also Ring the Bell to get notified // Have a Top 10 idea? Submit it to us here! http://watchmojo.com/suggest
For a biopic, the facts were certainly scattershot. For this list, we’ll be looking at which moments from the 2018 Queen biopic were based on reality and which were fictionally dramatized for the screen. Join WatchMojo as we count down our picks for the Top 10 Things Bohemian Rhapsody Got Factually Right and Wrong.
Check out these other great videos:
Top 10 Things You Never Knew About Freddie Mercury: https://youtu.be/me6ihPbu1us
Top 10 Music Biopic Performances: https://youtu.be/TLIzWlmz8G0
Top 10 Biopic Performances We Nearly Got: https://youtu.be/CvIidFok_ec
Watch on WatchMojo: http://www.WatchMojo.com
Suggest a video here—https://www.watchmojo.com/msmojo/suggest/
10) Freddie Credited His Extra Teeth for His Voice
9) Queen Sold Their Touring Van to Produce Their Debut Album
8) The Band Clashed with a Record Executive Named Ray Foster
7) Freddie & Mary’s Relationship Lasted Throughout Freddie’s Life
6) ‘We Will Rock You’ Was Written in the ‘80s
5) John Deacon Was the Band’s Original Bassist
4) Freddie Knew He Was HIV Positive Before Live Aid
3, 2 & 1???
#BohemianRhapsody #Movies #Queen
Check our our other channels!
WatchMojo’s Social Media Pages
Tweets by WatchMojo
Get WatchMojo merchandise at shop.watchmojo.com
WatchMojo’s ten thousand videos on Top 10 lists, Origins, Biographies, Tips, How To’s, Reviews, Commentary and more on Pop Culture, Celebrity, Movies, Music, TV, Film, Video Games, Politics, News, Comics, Superheroes. Your trusted authority on ranking Pop Culture.
Originally posted by Watch Mojo on 2018-11-27 02:00:05